About Me

My photo
I am a beauty lover and addict! I have my own youtube channel where I share make-up looks, deals, dupes, and anything else I decide to post! I also do free lance make-up on the side and hope to someday become more involved in the industry. Tune into my channel and blog for all things fun and girly! xoxo

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

Are you tired of boring 'ol sugar or those other sweeteners that have so many not so fun side affects? Well then I think I have the trick for you! Introducing the all natural zero calorie sweetener TRUVIA made from the stevia plant.


 It tastes and looks just like real sugar! Truvia natural sweetener is made from Truvia stevia leaf extract, the best tasting part of the stevia leaf, erythritol and natural flavors.





One packet of Truvia natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar. Its also a great alternative for people with diabetes and is kosher certified.

Do you use sweeteners other than real sugar? If so which ones?
Have you tried Truvia?


visit www.truvia.com for more information! 
*product was sent to me for free for possible review in my Influenster Love Voxbox
interested in some recipes to see what you can use this all natural sweetener for? visit truvia.com/recipes.





1 comment:

  1. Great post :)
    do you wanna follow each other ?
    www.lisasbeautycorner.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete